Saturday, August 3, 2013

Pink Neck Pillow

I sew one because I needed one. :P

Yesterday, I had a neck injury while taking a bath. 

I went to the ER to get immediate medical attention since the area on the right side is really very painful. I was given Ibuprofen as pain reliever and muscle relaxant to be taken 3x a day for 3 days. 





Later that day, I realized that a neck pillow could help alleviate the pain. I was supposed to go to the mall to buy myself a neck pillow, but I remember I got some microfiber stuffings and some scrap fabric that I could use. I then decided to sew a neck pilllow myself instead of buying a new one. 

I printed the free pattern I got online. After having dinner, I gathered all the stuff that I needed and in no time, I finished sewing my neck pillow.

me and my pink neck pillow :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...