Friday, August 2, 2013

Pajamas!

I love pajamas.. They're so comfortable and I prefer wearing one during the rainy months. 

I learned sewing because of a school project in which we were required to make a pajama using the sewing machine. The very first one I made was also in blue.

The very first sewing project I made after I bought a new pink sewing machine were some pairs of pajamas. 


I made two(2) pajamas for me and my SO using a light blue fabric with white dots in it. I used one of my pajamas to make the pattern for my new PJs. I used his shorts to prepare the pattern for his.

that's me and my guy wearing the coordinated 
pajamas I made


I made two (2) of these baby PJs as gifts for my officemate's babies. :-)

PJs for my friend's baby







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...