Monday, November 18, 2013

Sewing for the Super Typhoon Yolanda/Haiyan Victims



As a Filipino, each one of us is looking for better ways to help our countrymen, the victims of the recent super typhoon Yolanda / Haiyan. There are those who volunteer to re-pack goods for the relief operations, some give money to buy food, and some also donated their used clothing for the victims. Every little ounce of kindness, every little thing that in a way may help the victims right now is a big help. 

Being a sewing addict, I came up with the idea of taking advantage of what I can do to help by sewing basic clothing for the kids. My initial plan is to buy cheaper fabrics in Tabora St. in Divisoria this weekend to start this up.

Every little help counts :-) If anyone is interested to help me in this project (by donating fabrics/sewing materials, or by helping me sew the clothes), kindly let me know by posting a comment in this post..FYI,  the clothes will be sent to Tacloban.

We, the Filipinos are very grateful for all the help that has been extended for our country.

Maraming salamat po.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...